When you host a Country Meats fundraiser, you’re earning at least $.75 per stick when your organization sells them for $1.50 each. Our Halloween treat for you this year is a way for you to increase your profit to $1.34 per stick (that’s nearly double profit)! All you need is a printer, the Halloween Boo Grams printable file we’ve created for you and the coupon code below.
Boo Grams are one of the easiest and quickest fundraisers you can do. It’s perfect for PTA, PTO or booster clubs. Students love them and they are a great way to earn extra money toward your goal. Students can surprise their friends, teachers or siblings with a surprise treat to get them in the Halloween spirit.
Typically Boo Grams are delivered with a piece of candy, but we have a much better idea. Add a Country Meats meat stick instead, for a protein-packed candy alternative.
Here’s how it works: Each student will provide the name of each of their friends, teachers or siblings that they want to send a Halloween Boo Gram to. We recommend charging $2 each, instead of $1.50 (with our coupon code below, this gives you a $1.34 profit per stick sold).
*As an added treat, during the month of October, you can save 20% off your entire Country Meats order by using coupon code meatober23. This will increase your profit by almost $80 per case purchased!
We’ll provide everything you need to be successful, but the details are up to you.
We suggest writing the name of the recipient, their homeroom teacher and who it’s from on the card itself (either front or back). These Boo Grams can be delivered by staff or students, once a week, leading up to Halloween, or on Halloween.
If you want to make even more money, you can sell these Halloween Boo Grams at your school’s Fall Festival!
- Paper and a Printer
- X-ACTO Knife and/or Scissors
- Country Meats Meat Sticks
- Halloween Boo Gram Printable
- Tape (optional – to secure the meat stick to the paper)
How to Put Together Your Halloween Boo Grams
- Download the Halloween Boo Gram printable PDF file and save it to a folder you’ll easily remember. Next, open it in Adobe Acrobat, and print as many as you need. We recommend using cardstock paper as it’s sturdier, but you can also use regular printer paper if that’s what is available to you.
- Cut out each card. There are four per page.
- Cut along the thin white lines on each card with an X-ACTO knife or scissors.
- Insert a Country Meats snack stick into the top cut and through the bottom cut.
- Write recipient name, homeroom teacher and who it’s from on either the front or the back of the card.
Place an order for Country Meats snack sticks today so you have them in time for Halloween. Don’t forget to use coupon code meatober23 for an additional 20% off your total purchase*.
*Code is good for one-time use now through 10/31/23. Cannot be combined with other codes. Valid for online orders only. Code cannot be applied to past orders.
Choose from our 14 mouthwatering flavors. We recommend choosing some of our best sellers: Sweet BBQ, Original Smoked Hickory and Bold Teriyaki. You may also want to consider Ghost Fire, a hair-raising yet flavor-packed snack that will have brave souls coming out of the woodwork to step up to the challenge – perfect for Halloween. We recommend warning the students that it’s our spiciest meat stick flavor, so they know what to expect.
If you have questions or aren’t sure where to start, we’re always here to help. Call us at 1 (800) 277-8989 or send an email to email@example.com.