Our Boo Grams were such a success, we are doing it again. Our new Holiday Grams offer another opportunity for you and your organization to make more profit toward your fundraising goals.
When you host a traditional Country Meats fundraiser, you’re earning at least $.75 per stick when your organization sells them for $1.50 each. Thanks to our Holiday Grams, you can increase your profit to $1.25 per stick! All you need is a printer and the Holiday Grams printable file we’ve created for you.
Holiday Grams are one of the easiest and quickest fundraisers you can do. It’s perfect for PTA, PTO or booster clubs. Students love them and they are a great way to earn extra money. Students can surprise their friends, teachers or siblings with a surprise gift to get them in the Holiday spirit.
Typically Holiday Grams are delivered with a piece of candy, but we have a much better idea. Add a Country Meats meat stick instead, for a protein-packed candy alternative.
Here’s how it works: Each student will provide the name of each of their friends, teachers or siblings that they want to send a Holiday Gram to. We recommend charging $2 each, instead of $1.50. We’ll provide everything you need to be successful, but the details are up to you.
We suggest writing the name of the recipient, their homeroom teacher and who it’s from on the card itself (either front or back). These Holiday Grams can be delivered by staff or students, once a week, leading up to the holidays.
- Paper and a Printer
- X-ACTO Knife and/or Scissors
- Country Meats Meat Sticks
- Holiday Gram Printable
- Tape (optional – to secure the meat stick to the paper)
How to Put Together Your Holiday Grams
- Download the Holiday Gram printable PDF file and save it to a folder you’ll easily remember. Next, open it in Adobe Acrobat, choose the designs you want to offer and print as many as you need. We recommend using cardstock paper as it’s sturdier, but you can also use regular printer paper if that’s what is available to you.
- Cut out each card. There are four per page.
- Cut along the thin white lines on each card with an X-ACTO knife or scissors.
- Insert a Country Meats snack stick into the top cut and through the bottom cut.
- Write recipient name, homeroom teacher and who it’s from on either the front or the back of the card.
Place an order for Country Meats snack sticks today so you have them in time for the holidays.
Choose from our 12+ mouthwatering flavors. We recommend choosing some of our best sellers: Sweet BBQ, Original Smoked Hickory and Bold Teriyaki.
If you have questions or aren’t sure where to start, we’re always here to help. Call us at 1 (800) 277-8989 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.