Valentine’s Day is the perfect time of year for you and your organization to raise money. We are always brainstorming new ways for you to make even more profit toward your fundraising goals and you are going to love our newest idea, Valentine Grams!
Usually Valentine Grams are called Candy Grams and are delivered with a piece of candy, but we have a better, less sugary idea. Add a Country Meats snack stick instead, for a protein-packed, candy alternative that everyone loves.
Valentine Grams are a quick and easy fundraiser that takes very little planning, but offer big rewards. It’s perfect for PTA, PTO or booster clubs but also works well for Scouts, athletic clubs and any non-profit organizations. Your supporters will love them and they are a great way to earn extra money toward your big goal.
When you host an in-person Country Meats fundraiser, you’re earning $.75 per stick when your organization sells them for $1.50 each. Thanks to our Valentine Grams, you can increase your profit to $1.25 per stick! All you need is a printer and the Valentine Grams printable file we’ve created for you. The file includes 7 different designs to choose from. Print a few, or print them all.
Your supporters can surprise their friends, family, teachers or siblings with a surprise gift to show them how much they love and appreciate them.
Here’s how it works:
Each student will provide the name of each of their friends, family or teachers that they want to send a Valentine Gram to. We recommend charging $2 each.
We suggest writing the name of the recipient, their homeroom teacher and who it’s from on the card itself (either front or back). If they want, they can even sign it from a secret admirer. These Valentine Grams can be delivered by staff or students anytime leading up to Valentine’s Day.
- Paper and a Printer
- X-ACTO Knife and/or Scissors
- Country Meats Snack Sticks
- Valentine Grams Printable
- Tape (optional – to secure the meat stick to the paper)
How to Put Together Your Valentine Grams
- Download the Valentine Grams printable PDF file and save it to a folder you’ll easily remember. Next, open it in Adobe Acrobat, choose the designs you want to offer and print as many as you need. We recommend using cardstock paper as it’s sturdier, but you can also use regular printer paper if that’s what is available to you.
- Cut out each card. There are four per page.
- Cut along the thin white lines on each card with an X-ACTO knife or scissors.
- Insert a Country Meats snack stick into the top cut and through the bottom cut.
- Write recipient name, homeroom teacher and who it’s from on either the front or the back of the card.
Place an order for Country Meats snack sticks today so you have them in time for Valentine’s Day delivery.
Choose from our 12+ mouthwatering flavors. We recommend choosing some of our best sellers: Sweet BBQ, Original Smoked Hickory and Bold Teriyaki.
If you have questions or aren’t sure where to start, we’re always here to help. Call us at 1 (800) 277-8989 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.