Let your next Rotary, Kiwanis, or Lions Club fundraiser be with Country Meats. Our delicious snack sticks sell well and keep customers coming back for more. Local service organizations like yours work hard to make sure resources are available for children and people in need. We work hard so your fundraiser can be as easy, effective, and profitable as possible. We’re proud to partner with nonprofit civic clubs to help raise the money you need to fund your important work in the community.
Power Up Your Civic Clubs Fundraiser with Country Meats Snack Sticks
When you’re planning your next club fundraiser, look at the benefits of Country Meats snack sticks and the versatility of fundraising with us. Our premium pork snack sticks come in 12+ delicious flavors that you can mix and match for your fundraiser.
We give you plenty of options for how to run your civic clubs fundraiser as well. Choose a traditional in-person fundraiser, take pre-orders, or hold your fundraiser online using our free platform. Or, you can choose to boost sales by running your Country Meats fundraiser in person and online, maximizing your profits. We even give you tips about how to meet your fundraising goals selling Country Meats.
Here’s a quick look how profits work for a Country Meats traditional fundraiser:
- Fill out the order form on our website. We include extra meat sticks to help you offset shipping costs. You buy each smoked meat snack stick for $.75.
- When the meat sticks arrive, start selling them for $1.50 each or 2/$3.00.
- You keep 50% of each sale, making $.75 per stick.
- That’s $113 towards your fundraising goal for each case you sell!
Country Meats Snack Sticks: A Winning Strategy for Rotary, Kiwanis, and Lions Clubs
Your civic clubs have a long reputation of being some of the most respected international service organizations in the world. We recognize the irreplaceable value of Rotary, Kiwanis, and Lions Clubs throughout the United States, which is why we encourage you to partner with us for proven success.
Fundraising with Country Meats snack sticks is a winning strategy for reaching your goals. Our tasty smoked pork snack sticks make fundraising:
- Easy – Just order and go! We’ll send complimentary display boxes and marketing posters at your request. Or, if you want to make your own advertising, we have some helpful tips for creating a marketing flyer that works.
- Effective – Earn high profit margins. Plus, you can run multiple types of fundraisers at once. Pair a traditional fundraiser with an online fundraiser to reach more customers.
- Delicious – 12+ flavors, all mouth-watering and satisfying.
One of the best ways for service clubs to maximize profits with Country Meats is to make bundles by packaging groups of sticks and selling more at one time. You can group our meat sticks by taste (like a sweet bundle or spicy bundle), by ingredient (such as BBQ), or make “family packs” or “picnic packs” of ham and cheese, pepperoni, pickle, and sweet annie brown. These bundle ideas are just suggestions—feel free to get as creative and entrepreneurial as you want!
Local chapters of Rotary, Kiwanis, and Lions Clubs do so much good for their communities, and we’re honored to help make your fundraising efforts a success. Country Meats makes it possible to raise money quickly and efficiently, selling a wholesome product made in America by a family-owned business.
If you’re ready to start your Country Meats fundraiser now, you can order directly from our website. Or, if you want more information, give us a call at 1 (800) 277-8989, send us an email at email@example.com, or use our Live Chat feature on the website.